After two successful editions of the Air Arms International Challenge we are happy to announce the next edition of the Air Arm International Challenge, the AAIC2020. The AAIC2020 will take place on Friday evening June 12 and Saturday June 13. On Friday evening there will be the famous ‘After Dark Shoot’ and on Saturday the AAIC2020 will take place. Our goal is to reach as many as possible friends of the international HFT community who will battle for the individual titles and for the Brexit Trophy. Besides the challenging competition a social program will be in place as well so we can catch up with all our friends. All relevant information can be found below. We hope to see you all in Schalkhaar.
7433 PA Schalkhaar
Friday evening June 12, 2020, After Dark Shoot.
Saturday June 13, 2020, AAIC2020.
For all shoots, this is a HFT only shoot, power limit at 16J.
The After Dark Shoot (Friday evening June 12th)
1. Safety briefing at 20.30 hrs and then start of the shoot.
2. The course lay-out will be 30 lanes, 30 targets and will be shot according to UKAHFT rules.
3. The use a flash lights is allowed as long as the light is attached to your rifle or is held in your hands. The use of illuminated recticles is allowed. Lasers, laser lights, night vision or other electronic devices are not allowed. On some targets there will alternative lighting. Only LED, CREE or bulb lamps are allowed.
4. The target distance can exceed 42 meter and there will be a number of special targets.
5. There is a maximum of 60 participants, first in is first served. If the 60 places are taken you will be put on the waiting list. Also for the waiting list: first in is first served.
6. There will be 3 classes, HFT-open, HFT-recoil and Juniors (under 17).
7. Trophy ceremony on Saturday at the general ceremony and raffle.
The AAIC2020 (Saturday June 13th)
1. Safety briefing at 10.30 AM and then start of the shoot.
2. The course lay-out will be 40 lanes, 40 targets and will be shot according to UKAHFT rules.
3. Maximum of 120 participants, first in is first served. If the 120 places are taken you will be put on the waiting list. Also for the waiting list: first in is first served.
4. There will be 5 classes, HFT-open, HFT-recoil, Ladies, Veterans (60 and above) and Juniors (under 17).
5. For the Brexit Trophy the best 5 shooters of the UK and the best 5 shooters of Europe will be taken in account.
6. Trophy ceremony on Saturday at the general ceremony and raffle.
On Friday night there will be a BBQ starting at 17.00 hrs and from Thursday night onwards the camping site will be open. On Saturday morning a breakfast buffet will be open from 9.00 hrs.
Fees and charges.
Participation After Dark Shoot: 15 euro.
Participation AAIC2020: 15 euro.
Participation BBQ: 17.50 euro.
Camping: 5 euro per person per night.
Breakfast: 7.50 euro (only saturday morning).
Registration and payments.
Admissions will be taken ONLY via this form
Payments are taken at the registration desk which will be open from 17.00 hrs on Friday and on 9.00 hrs on Saturday. Cash only, we do not have electronic payment.
If you have any question or need more support please use this form.
With best regards and we hope to see you all in Schalkhaar.